I have faith in God that it will happen just as he told me. (Acts 27:25)
What my new life consists of:
1. People see me and say "Hey did you have your babies already?" Yep...thanks for asking.
2. Parents (of my patients) ask me "Do you have any children?" Yep...two daughters in Heaven.
3. Do I like to shop? Yep...I love it. Do I like to see a daddy (at the mall) walking hand in hand with his twin (15 mons old or so) daughters? Nope...worse feeling in the world. Does that bring on some tears? Yep...and lots of them. (And yep right in the middle of the busy mall).
4. Do I cry myself to sleep some nights? Yep...sure do.
5. Did I really just pick out a marker for my girls grave site today? Yep...sure did.
Not how I imagined my first pregnancy. Nor the summer of my first pregnancy. Stinks the BIG one. Enough said.
Sorrowful, yet always rejoicing. (2 Corinthians 6:10)
For the past two nights Brian and I have gone deer "watching." Don't get too jealous now!
what we sit in
Me chilling in the tent
Let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise (Hebrews 13:15)