Thursday, August 19, 2010

My TRUE Thoughts

Thank goodness it's almost Friday!  But that also means the weekend is just around the corner...and that means my first full weekend (of work) is about to overtake me.  Can I complain just once more about work?  I should not be working 12 hour shifts.  I should be working 4 hour shifts and getting ready to start my pre-maternity leave come September 9.  Lately I have been feeling really "down" and I think I have been feeling so down for that reason alone.  But I remind myself (as does the hubby) that this is only temporary...THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY.

I have faith in God that it will happen just as he told me. (Acts 27:25)

What my new life consists of:
1. People see me and say "Hey did you have your babies already?"  Yep...thanks for asking.
2. Parents (of my patients) ask me "Do you have any children?"  Yep...two daughters in Heaven.
3. Do I like to shop?  Yep...I love it.  Do I like to see a daddy (at the mall) walking hand in hand with his twin (15 mons old or so) daughters?  Nope...worse feeling in the world.  Does that bring on some tears?  Yep...and lots of them.  (And yep right in the middle of the busy mall).
4. Do I cry myself to sleep some nights?  Yep...sure do.
5. Did I really just pick out a marker for my girls grave site today?  Yep...sure did.

Not how I imagined my first pregnancy.  Nor the summer of my first pregnancy.  Stinks the BIG one.  Enough said.

Sorrowful, yet always rejoicing. (2 Corinthians 6:10)

For the past two nights Brian and I have gone deer "watching."  Don't get too jealous now!

what we sit in

Me chilling in the tent

Let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise (Hebrews 13:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment