Saturday, September 18, 2010

GO BLUE

Today Brian and I along with my in-laws headed to the Big House.  This was just my second year attending a Michigan football game.  And lets just say this year was much better than last year.  Last year's game was cold, windy, and rainy.  And to top it off Michigan lost to Penn St.  We ended up leaving after the third quarter.  But this year was just perfect.  The rain stopped just before game time and Michigan (although sloppy) pulled off another win!  Oh how I love Michigan football (especially when I get to go to the game)!

Brian and I pregame

At the Big House!

And after the game we went to PF Changs to celebrate my mother in-law's birthday.  Oh how I love PF Changs (and leftovers)!  And now just snuggling with the hubby on the couch watching a movie.

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again:
Rejoice! Philippians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment