Monday, September 20, 2010

A New Day

There are many blessings we will never receive until we are ready to pay the price of pain, for the path of suffering is the only way to reach them.

I walked a mile with Pleasure,
She chattered all the way;
But left me none the wiser
For all she had to say.

I walked a mile with Sorrow,
And ne'er a word said she;
But oh, the things I learned from her
When Sorrow walked with me.
(Streams in the Desert)

God sees the future.  God knows the final result.  No need to worry about tomorrow for God is in control.

Hope everyone has a very happy Monday.  I will be enjoying mine at Helen's House (AKA...working)!  Hoping for a speedy week which will lead me to my 3 day weekend!  On Friday we get to celebrate my niece Cambrey's 3rd birthday.  Still cannot believe she is turning three this week.  And on Saturday we get to celebrate a 50th wedding Anniversary.  But first a busy week...

And a HUGE answer to prayer (that I just have to share).  An angel mommy (that I email back and forth with) is going to be a rainbow mommy.  I am SO happy for her and her hubby!  So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for an uneventful next 8 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment