Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Three Wonderful Years

Exactly 3 years ago from today I went on my LAST first date!!!  Good thing I didn't know what the next 3 years would entail...not sure I would have been ready for the challenge.  Because in less than 3 years we planned a wedding, built a home, endured a year of infertility, went through IVF, and lost two beautiful daughters.  But through it all we are stronger and more in love than ever.  Love you Babe!

(our very first picture together...huge smiles!)

"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st Date Anniversary! So glad you two ended up together. The Lord has big plans for you two, I know he does, we just have to be patient. Love you guys! Kristi

    ReplyDelete