Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vacation in the UP

Oh cabin how I love you!  Cabin days mean not getting ready, eating lots, napping here and there, playing cards, riding 4-wheelers, watching movies, and reading books!  This year it was a wee bit chilly so no long afternoons outside or campfires but we still had fun and memories were made!

Uncle Brian with Cambrey, Addi, and Kylynn

Me, Kristi, and Court

The "Cupcake Glasses"
Kylynn

Cambrey

Addi
 
Cole LOVES animals...

and kissing his Aunt Linny!

Me with my two nephews...Cole and Easton

Yes this IS how we do 4 wheel rides!

My loves...

and me and my big love!

Now I have two stories that I want to share with you all.  The first story happened one morning at the cabin.  My mom was reading a story to two of my nieces (Kylynn and Addi) and I was sitting on a different couch just listening.  It was a story about heaven.  My mom said who is in heaven and Kylynn said my grandma (actually her great grandma who recently passed away) and Addi said Jesus.  And my mom said who else...and sweet little Addi (she is only 2 and 1/2) said Linny's girls.  Brings good tears to my eyes!

The second story is one my sis-in-law shared with me just this morning.  It happened well they were visiting Tahquamenom Falls this past week.  While they were walking around the falls they saw a chocolate lab that looked like Webber (my puppy dog growing up and later lived with my bro and sis-in-law when they got married).  Anyways my SIL told the girls that the dog looked like Webber and that they would have loved Webber.  Kylynn (my 4 year old niece) asked where Webber was and my SIL told her she was in doggy heaven. Kylynn said, oh there's a people heaven and a doggy heaven. My SIL said that she thought so and out of no where Addi (my other niece) says, she's with linney's babies.  What a sweetheart...she definitely hasn't forgotten about my sweet baby girls!

"And the ransomed of the LORD will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away."
Isaiah 35:10


No comments:

Post a Comment