Friday, October 29, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge...Days 18-19

Day 18: Something You Regret

This is a tough one and right now I cannot think of anything that I truly regret.  I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and each and every event in my life has brought me to where I am today.  Yes, I wish that some things had turned out differently but there is no changing God's perfect plan.  So I will continue to trust in His perfect plan...through all the ups and downs.

Make it your business to learn to be peaceful and safe in God through every situation (Streams in the Desert).

Day 19: Something You Miss

My daughters...
Alayna Joy
and
Ella Adrianna
and
the way I use to SMILE so easily.

Don't be anxious about tomorrow. God will take care of your tomorrow too. Live one day at a time. Matthew 6:34

1 comment:

  1. Miss those easy smiles too friend. Love the pictures, as always.

    Hugs,
    ~Kami

    ReplyDelete