Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ella and 30 Day Blog Challenge...Day 20

Exactly 4 months ago from today (at exactly this time) my second daughter made her debut into this world and into her waiting momma's arms.  Her heart beat for an hour and 15 minutes.  What a gift.  At the time I didn't realize what a gift it was but because Ella (and Alayna) were born alive I have birth certificates that prove they lived.  Most of the girl's belongings are in piles (in what should have been their room) but their birth certificates are in our fireproof safe...where they will always stay.  Mommy and daddy love you lil Ella girl!  You truly were a gift from God.

Day 20: Nicknames

Top 3

1. Linney/Linny/Linnie...I accept any spelling.

2. Vugt(y)...taken from my maiden name. 
Highschool friends called me Vugty and college friends shortened it by calling me Vugt.

3. Linds

Oh and the hubby calls me babe!

Nothing too crazy as you can see...

No comments:

Post a Comment