Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge...Days 7-9

And I cannot forget to mention my sweet Alayna Joy's 4 month angelversary in Heaven.  Still not a day goes by that I don't think of you my sweet little bug.

Day 7: Favorite Movies

Hmmm where do I even begin!  Brian owned over 250 DVD's when we got married and I owned another 30 or so.  We have since sold quite a few but some we just can't part with.  We also LOVE netflix which means we watch at least 2 movies a week.  But some of my faves (in random order) include:

1. Father of The Bride I and II
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. The Holiday
5. Harry Potter Movies
6. The Bourne Movies
7. Twilight Movies
8. Wild Hogs
9. The Princess Bride
10. Letters To Juliet
11. Walk The Line
12. Pearl Harbor
13. Failure To Launch
14. Ocean's Eleven (and Twelve andThirteen)
15. Guess Who

(just to name a few...)!

Day 8: A Place You've Traveled To

I have traveled a decent amount but nothing comapres to the beautiful country of Italy.  I went to Europe for 5 weeks the summer before my Senior year.  Amazing only begins to describe...
 
With my traveling companions in Venice
(Karie, Me, Amy, Lindsey, and Rachel)

The five of us took part in Hope College's Vienna Summer School Program.  We decided to be adventurous and head to Europe a week early to travel around Italy (with NO set plans).  We visited Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, and Rome.  I could write a novel about this trip and all the memories that were made...soooo glad we videotaped the WHOLE week.  The memories really will last a lifetime!

Day 9: A Picture Of Your Friends

High school friends
(Noell, Me, Lori, Kristin, Lindsey, and Kortney)

College friends
(Beth, Ange, Me, Amy, Kate, and Dana)
College friends
(Betsy, Jess, Liz, Lindsey, Me, Rach, and Courtney)

Senior year roomies and nursing pals
(Karie, Lindsey, Amy, and Me)

My BFF's (from college)
(Me, Ame, and Kare)

Cousins
(Courtney, Me, Rachelle, and Melissa)

A true friend
(Me and Lacey)

Crazy friends
(Rachel, Krista, Janna, and Me)

Love these girls...
(top: Me, Gretchen, and Rachel
bottom: Kare, Krista, Janna, and Melissa)

and the men in our lives!
(the Helmholdt's, Nyenhuis', Roedvoet's (missing Rudy),
Scholten's, Bulus', Good's, and Knoper's)

With Brian's (best) buddy and his better half
(Me, Brian, Steve, and Laura)

No comments:

Post a Comment