Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Mothers Love

To my sweet baby girls Alayna Joy and Ella Adrianna...

A Mothers Love

I didn't have to look into your eyes
To fall in love with you.

I didn't have to hear your cry
To know you loved me too.

I didn't need to hold your hand
To cherish you for always.

Within my womb
We shared our hearts
You touched my soul
You sweetened my spirit.

You gave me memories
I'll always hold dear.

Yes, my heart aches since
You departed too soon.
But a mother's love does
Not end with death.

For you are my child,
Forever my love is yours…

Thankful that I got to be Alayna and Ella's mommy.

Thankful that so many people are still praying for me (us)...please don't stop.

Thankful that I get to go to work today.  A good distraction if nothing else.

Thankful that tonight is the first night of my Beth Moore Bible Study.

Thankful that I am Child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment