Friday, October 8, 2010

PLEASE PRAY

Yesterday when I was at work waiting to "report off" I quickly checked my blog.  One new entry caught my eye and I almost started crying before I even began reading.  Gone Home.  I clicked on the entry and Leslie Evans (I have mentioned her in other posts) went home yesterday to be with her Savior and her precious little twins.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be praying for this family as they mourn the loss of a wife, mother, daughter, and friend.  My heart is so heavy for them right now.  You can read some of her story at  http://lesliejoyevans.blogspot.com/.  Long story short (for those of you who don't remember) Leslie went into preterm labor at 19 weeks with her son and daughter.  At 21 weeks (September 26) she gave birth to Marisa and Mac and during the delivery of her placenta Leslie passed out (a blood clot had traveled to her brain).  She was without oxygen for 17 minutes and was on life support since the 26th of September.  Mark (Leslie's husband) lost his first wife about 4 years ago and he and Leslie were raising his 3 young children.  As I was driving home from work last night I started crying because I thought what if that had been me.  What if Brian had lost me and the twins.  My heart is in pieces for this family so today I ask that you please be lifting them up in prayer in the weeks and months to come.

The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised.  Job 1:20b

No comments:

Post a Comment