Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

My niece Kylynn handed me this picture on Sunday...


B is for Brian
L is for Lindsey
A is for Alayna
E is for Ella

And here is the story cause I cannot truly be "wordless."  Kylynn handed me the picture and said Aunt Linney this is for you. I said thank you Kylynn. And then I proceeded to say so the B is for Brian, the L is for Lindsey, the A is for Addisyn (her sister), and the E is for Easton (her brother) and you wrote out your whole name. You're getting really good at your letters Kylynn! She looked at me and said no Aunt Linney the A is for Alayna and the E is for Ella.  And then she smiled.  And so did I.  Love her!!!  And on a side note she gave me a picture on Friday that had an A, an E, and a K on it and that time it stood for Addisyn, Easton, and Kylynn.  Little ones are always full of surprises!

Every good and perfect gift is from above.  James 1:17

3 comments:

  1. that is so incredibly touching! how precious Kylynn is too (love her name!)I love how God works through the little ones to lift our eyes towards the heavens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylynn talks a lot about your little ones - she's always mentioning them to me and telling me how they're in Heaven. She sure does love her little angel cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Children are so tender and sometimes I swear they can see the depths of our hearts.

    Hugs from here and above,
    Kami

    ReplyDelete