Saturday, November 20, 2010

Name Gallery #2

Crappy is the only word I can come up with that sums up my day (up to this point anyways).   I am having an angry day.  I am having an emotional day.  I am having a hormone induced tornado kinda day.  I.AM.SO.TIRED.OF.INFERTILITY.AND.GRIEF.  Trying and (praying) to stay positive but its just one of those emotionally exhausting type of days...they happen every so often.  I had another doctor appointment today and although I really did not receive any bad news...it was not the news I was expecting.  Such is fertility.  You never know what you are going to hear.

But something that is making me smile today...





Much thanks to Jackie and to her sweet neighbor Courtney!

And more words of wisdom (that I am clinging to today)...

Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, YOU WILL RESTORE MY LIFE AGAIN. Psalm 71:20

God makes you "see troubles." Sometimes, as part of your education being carried out, you must "go down to the depths of the earth" (Psalm 63:9), travel subterranean passages, and lie buried among the dead.  But not for even one moment is the bond of fellowship and oneness between God and you strained to the point of breaking.  And ultimately, from the depths, He "will restore [your] life again."

Never doubt God! Never say that He has forsaken or forgotten you or think that He is unsympathetic.  He "will restore [your] life again."  No matter how many twists and turns the road may have, there is always one smooth, straight portion.  Even the longest day has a sunset, and the winter snow may stay quite some time, but it will finally melt.

Be steadfast, "because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain" (1 Cor 15:58).  He will turn to you again and comfort you.  And when He does, your heart that has forgotten how to sing will break forth in thankful and jubilant song, just like the psalmist who sang, "My tongue will sing of your righteousness" (Psalm 51:14).  (Streams in the Desert).

Okay the hubby is threatening to not set up the Christmas decorations with me today if I don't get off the computer (and off the couch)...so more to come later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment