Thursday, November 11, 2010

Had to Share

So this little lady is very thankful that the last two days have flown by (because work has been crazy busy).  And that it is now almost Friday!!!  But on the flip side I have to work the weekend so it being the weekend is not that exciting.  But work is a wonderful distraction...so I just need to remind myself that it's all good. 

So anyways the hubby emailed me this link today and I wanted to share it with you all!  The photographer that they interviewed in the clip is the photographer who took Alayna and Ella's pictures.  Brought sweet tears to my eyes.  What a gift these photographers are giving to families (Brian and I included)...and all for FREE.

And another quick thing I wanted to share before I head to my most favorite place (that place being my bed) are the lyric's to In My Love by Phil Wickham

In My Love
by Phil Wickham

I have looked you in the eyes
I have seen the tears you cried
I have heard you question why you are here

There is a reason, there’s a plan
There is a God Who understands
He’s got your life inside His hands
Have no fear
Cuz He says

In all your hurt and in all your pain
I’ll never leave, I won’t forsake
You’re my child and I’m your God
Come and rest in my love

I know this road is deep
And I know you’re tired and weak
But the God of perfect peace is right here

He is the shelter from the storm
He is the rock forth and secure
He is hope forever more
Have no fear
Cuz He says

In all your hurt and in all your pain
I’ll never leave, I won’t forsake
You’re my child and I’m your God
Come and rest in my love
When everything seems out of control
I’m holding on, I won’t let go
You’re my child and I’m your God
Come and rest in my love

There is hope tonight
There is everlasting life
Dry away your tears
Coz tomorrow is on the rise
Love will never fail
He will never fail
He says

In all your hurt and in all your pain
I’ll never leave, I won’t forsake
You’re my child and I’m your God
Come and rest in my love
When everything seems out of control
I’m holding on, I won’t let go
You’re my child and I’m your God
Come and rest in my love
In my love
In my love

After my rough last few days...it was just the encouragement that I needed.  So thank you very much to my sweet friend Lacey-jae!  The words spoke right to my heart and reminded me that even though I am weary and hurting and oh so very sad...I am still His Child and He is still my God!  And He is holding on to me and He ain't ever letting go!!!

And with that I am saying goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment