Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy B-Day to My Sis and Day 30 of the B.C.

First of all if any of you know my sis...make sure to wish her a very happy birthday today.  And to my sis...enjoy the last year of your 20's cause next year is the BIG 3-0!!!  Thanks for not only being my sister but my best friend.  Don't know what I would have done without you these last 4 plus months.  God places very special people in our lives...and you are surely very special in mine!  I hope you have a great day celebrating how very wonderful you are!

And today is the last day of the 30 Day Blog Challenge... So do enjoy this last picture that I am leaving you with...

Day 30: A Picture

Brian, Me, Brandon (my bro), and Kristi (sis-in-law)

This picture was taken Labor Day weekend 2007.  It was the weekend that I fell in LOVE with my hubby and he with ME!  Therefore, where our story all began.  (And the only picture that I have of the two of us from that weekend).

My lover is mine, and I am his.
Song of Solomon 2:16

And on another note I have had a rough few days and once again I want to thank my sweet friend Andrea for this little pick me up she emailed to me.  It gave me so much encouragement and was just what I needed to hear today!

My princess...

I will heal your heart. Don't get discouraged, my beloved; pain is a part of life. But I promise you I will turn every tear you've cried into joy, and I will use your deep pain for a divine purpose. Don't try to hide your hurts from me. I know everything about you. You are mine. My beloved!

I'm the only one who can handle your heart and restore you to health and wholeness again. I, too, have felt great pain. But we can go through every trial together. Hand in hand I will lead you back to my place of peace and joy after the storm. The sun will shine on you again, and your heart will be healed. I promise you, my princess, that when you go through deep waters of great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through the waters of difficulty you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression you will not be burned.

Love,
Your King and your Healer

No comments:

Post a Comment