Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Few Quick Pictures...and Name Gallery #4

I love the happy feeling that Christmas brings (well is trying to bring this year) but I still cannot help but wish with all my heart that my sweet babies were enjoying this holiday season with Brian and I...as a happy family of 4!

Last year's fireplace. Wishing to fill all 4 stockings...

This year's fireplace.  Still wishing to fill all 4 stockings... 
 A close-up view of the girl's little tree!  (You can't tell from the picture but the ornaments all have either Alayna or Ella's names on them written in either marker or glittery stickers).

And more pictures to add to my name gallery.  Although after I post these pics I will be waiting to post any new pics...just so I can spread the love out! 
(Thanks Lace...you're the BEST!!!)

Every good and perfect gift is from above...
James 1:17a

3 comments:

  1. Love the Willow Tree Nativity set....I have it too and leave my sitting up year round :) Happy Thanksgiving to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your comment on my blog. Thank you so much for the recommendations. I was just reading a bit of your blog and am in shock how similar our stories are. I am so sorry for your loss. I know the holidays that first year were so difficult for me. I will be praying that you feel peace and comfort during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trees! Am praying for you (and I) to fill those stockings soon.

    Hugs from here and above!

    ReplyDelete