Wednesday, December 15, 2010

6 Months

Today marks 6 months since that dreadful day back in June...

Six months ago I walked into my OB's office as a carefree and very excited mama-to-be.  But walked out with my world crashing down in front of me and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.  Words cannot even begin to describe the numbness and pain I felt on that day.  Truly the only thing that keeps me strong is knowing I will see my perfect little angels again someday.  And this mama won't ever let them go.

Here is the girl's Christmas/Winter wreath (by their stone).  Our cemetery doesn't let us put anything out until the 15th...so we made it a priority to get out there today.  At least we get to keep it out all winter long!

1 comment:

  1. Precious and perfect in the kingdom of Heaven...Alayna Joy, Ella Adrianna, Jay Robert and Morgan Jillaine. We will love them forever and ever.
    The wreath is beautiful. Merry Christmas girls. Your mommy and daddy love you!

    ReplyDelete