Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mumble Jumble

I am still alive and kicking.  I just haven't had the energy to blog much lately.  My heart is broken.  The waiting (to pass) this sweet baby is terrible.  I am beyond tired (since I have been sleeping so poorly).  And I am just so sad on top of it all.  I have a lot to say.  And at some point I will blog it all out (but a warning for when I do...it probably won't make much sense...because I am just gonna type and let the words flow out).  I have been keeping busy (another reason why I haven't blogged...I just haven't had the time).  But being busy helped after losing the girls.  And today my mom took the day off from work to spend it with me...love that woman...so now I have to get ready for another day.  And like my counselor said...just take one day at a time.  And don't worry about tomorrow.  So here I go ready to battle another day...

And a huge prayer request (and a huge answer to prayer)...

A friend (by the name of Lindsey) in my Bible Study (whom I have mentioned before) was blessed Monday night with a beautiful and healthy baby girl.  The birth mother is struggling with a lot of emotions right now but still wants to continue with the adoption process.  Please pray that God hears the hurts and pains from both parents and that His will be done.  Josh and Lindsey have struggled with infertility and were told this fall that they would not be able to have their own children. They are an amazing Christian couple and I just pray for the happy ending that they so deserve!!!

1 comment:

  1. One step at a time, dear Lindsey and it is okay if you stumble because we are here to help pick you up.
    I will be keeping your friends and their baby girl on my prayers, praying for their happiness and the birth mother's heart too.

    Hugs from here and above

    ReplyDelete