Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nothing Much To Update

Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe. Mark 11:24

Nothing much to say except PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't stop praying for me (and my hubby).  I am struggling. I am super discouraged.  And I am so so so very sad.  I know that this is all to be expected but I never thought I would be "here" again.  I still believe that my miracle will happen but reality sunk in this morning.  I feel yucky and its emotionally draining just waiting for the baby to pass.  The tears came this morning and they haven't stopped.  I am fighting (like sticks) to stay above the waters...the same waters that wanted me this summer.  I won't stop fighting but I know the journey that I am about to embark on and it's not an easy one.  Thank you for all the encouragement and please continue to pray without ceasing. 

Footprints in the Sand

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord,

“You promised me Lord, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”

The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

6 comments:

  1. The prayers have definitely NOT stopped...it fact, they have increased!! I don't know the heartache you feel but I can only imagine how deep and awful it must be. My prayers are for comfort, strength and peace...
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you both in my prayers. Know that God has a plan for you both and one day you will not only be blessed with a child but they will be blessed to have you as parents.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trusting Him to take care of you and Brian. Praying for a peace, that can only come from above to embrace the both of you.
    You WILL have your miracle...I know you will.
    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers will continue. I hope you can feel the love and peace coming from your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking and praying for you this Monday morning!

    ReplyDelete