Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

I found Ten on Tuesday on someone else's blog while blog hopping and decided to join in the fun (even though the fun was suppose to have happened last week Tuesday). So here you go ten random questions answered by me...

1. What is the weather like in your city today?
It's still morning (only 9am) but looks like it might be a nice day...72 and sunny but with a chance of rain tonight.

2. Do you like the zoo?
I like zoos but the hubby LOVES zoos which means we get to our fair share of them. In just the last year we've been to the Milwaukee Zoo, Lansing Zoo, Grand Rapids Zoo, and Phoenix Zoo...wahoo for zoos!!!

3. Do you eat coconut?
YUCK. I will NOT eat anything knowingly with coconut in it.

4. Have you ever hammered a nail? Are you good at it?
Yes...not frequently nor recently though. I've got coordination so I'm not too bad.

5. Does your family have a vacation destination that you visit often?
Yes. Every Fourth of July we go camping to Holland State Park. And every Labor Day we go to our cabin in the UP.

6. How many pillows do you sleep with?
I sleep with 3. I hug one and sleep on the other two.

7. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Go to the bathroom!!!

8. Will you send your kids to summer camp?
It would be up to them. But pry not. I never did as a kid and I had awesome summers.

9. What do you put in your baked potatoes?
Butter, sour cream, and bacon bits.

10. Did you take swimming lessons as a kid?
Nope. I grew up on a lake and learned to swim on my own. And in my opinion I swim just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment