Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Today I am so very thankful for so many things. And just like last year on the top of my list is my Heavenly Father, my Savior, my Prince of Peace, my Alpha and Omega...

"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever." Psalm 107:1

I am thankful for my husband.

"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever." 

I am thankful for my family.

"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever." 

I am thankful for my friends.

"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever." 


I am thankful for my children (Alayna, Ella, Luke AND Buggy)...

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

I am thankful for my home and the warmth (or coolness) it provides.

"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever." 

I am thankful for both my hubby and I's jobs... 
(but even more thankful that I only have 9 more shifts left until maternity leave)


"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever." 


I am thankful for my church and my wonder Pastor.

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him, bless his name! Psalm 100:4

I am thankful for my faith.

"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever." 

I am thankful for my RE and his nurses and my Perinatologist and his nurses.

"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever." 


I am thankful for my health and the health of all my loved ones. 


"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever." 


And the list could go on and on but I'm gonna stop here and just say this...today I have SO much to be thankful for and all because He is good and His love endures forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment