Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Maternity Pictures...

Oh my goodness it was a rainy and windy and nasty day but our fabulous photographer Brooke still made our maternity session happen today!!! It stopped raining around noon and I was praying it would hold off until at least after 5pm (our pictures were scheduled for 4pm) but wouldn't you know as we were driving to the session...it started to rain. Thankfully it didn't last long and we were able to take some fun pictures at an old abandoned barn. The only downside was the crazy wind (which made the air quite chilly...good thing my hormones kept me warm). But I guess that's what I get for doing pictures in November! Anyways can't wait to see how they turned out!!! Hopefully I'll post a few in 2-3 weeks for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. I love her page!!! The stork delivery photo is just adorable!!! Can't wait to see them!!!

    ReplyDelete