Friday, November 18, 2011

Non-Stress Test #5

Yesterday's non-stress test was a HUGE SUCCESS!!! It was by far the best non-stress test that I have had thus far!!! As I was driving to my appointment I drank a glass of OJ and had myself a little snack...(it's a 20 minute drive to my office) and boy did it ever do the trick. Buggy was a moving machine. The whole strip was full of movement with excellent accelerations (and then back to baseline) of his/her heart rate. Heart rate at baseline was in the mid to upper 150's with accelerations hitting the 160's to 170's. Again no protein in my urine and my blood pressure was 136/72...so no side-laying!!! All in all a more than wonderful appointment. Next up...non-stress test and ultrasound on Tuesday. (Praying that Buggy is positioned head down). And I cannot wait to hear how big he/she has grown in the last 4 weeks. At my last ultrasound Buggy was 3lbs and 13oz...and that was up 1lb and 4oz in a 3 week span. So I'm thinking Buggy should be in the low 5lb range at my appointment on Tuesday...guess we'll find out in 4 days!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful wonderful wonderful! I can't believe how big buggy is getting...wow!!! So glad your BP has gone down too! Love reading these positive posts...keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete