Monday, November 28, 2011

Reassured Again

So Buggy and I had our 8th non-stress test today and Buggy did GREAT!!! No extra belly pushing was needed today...which made me very happy. I was reassured by both Dr. Jelsema and my nurse Beth that Buggy's more subtle movement is completely normal at this stage of pregnancy...(he/she doesn't have much room to maneuver around after all) and also that Buggy could have flipped so I might not be feeling his/her kicks as often. Either way everything looked good and I left feeling positive again. Heart rate stayed consistent (high 140's), mama's weight is still increasing, and mam's urine looked good...maybe a trace amount of protein (according to Beth when I asked) but Dr. J didn't mention anything so to me that means I have nothing to be concerned about. Back again on Thursday...

1 comment: