Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving this growing belly!!!


I'm loving that when I took my blood pressure yesterday...it was only 128/78!!!


I'm loving that I took my last round of antibiotics this past Monday!!! (I started taking them back in early July).



I'm loving that when I got pulled to the Neonatal Unit on Monday (after saying that I would be okay to go) that NO tears were shed!!! AND how crazy is it that those 4lb babies (that I took care of) are the same size (currently) as MY sweet bundle. Crazy!!!

I'm loving all my new "31" bags!!!

Collapsible Cube in (Brown) Pin Dots...handy for holding all those winter accessories!

Organizing Utility Tote in Black Parisian Pop, Cross-N-Fold Tote (with pink flower), Zipper Pouch in Pink Circle Spirals, Coin Purse Wallet in Brown Parisian Pop, and Mini Zipper Pouch in Watercolor Garden

I also ordered a Collapsible Cube in Black Parisian Pop with TOYS written on it (in yellow) for the baby's room. However, when I received it...it didn't have TOYS written on it...so it got sent back to be fixed. And then my in-law's (for Christmas) are giving me the XXL Everyday Tote and Picnic Thermal Tote...both in Circle Spirals...can't wait to hit the beach (and my sister's pool) with my new beach bag and cooler!!!

And I'm loving my Jesus Calling devotional...


And in particular...this devotional reading!!!

THIS IS A TIME OF ABUNDANCE in your life. Your cup runneth over with blessings. After plodding uphill for many weeks, you are now traipsing through lush meadows drenched in warm sunshine. I want you to enjoy to the full this time of ease and refreshment. I delight in providing it for you.

Sometimes my children hesitate to receive My good gifts with open hands. Feelings of false guilt creep in, telling them they don't deserve to be so richly blessed. This is nonsense-thinking, because no one deserves anything from Me. My kingdom is not about earning and deserving; it's about believing and receiving.

When a child of Mine balks at accepting My gifts, I am deeply grieved. When you receive my abundant blessings with a grateful heart, I rejoice. My pleasure in giving and your pleasure in receiving flow together in joyous harmony. (Jesus Calling)

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment