Wednesday, December 7, 2011

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday


This past Saturday I was at my sister's house just hanging out for a bit when my niece Cambrey decided that she wanted to feel Buggy move so she pulled my shirt up and put her hand on my belly. And if you know my nephew Cole at all...you know he immediately wanted in on the action too! Cambrey kept saying, "Why won't the baby move?" And..."Aunt Linnie I think your baby just moved." It was so sweet. They seriously had their hands on my belly for a good 10-15 minutes. I asked Cole if he thought he was going to have a girl cousin or a boy cousin and in his sweet little voice he said...gurl cousin. And of course I don't even ask Cambrey anymore cause she always says girl :) Guess we'll find out in another 3 weeks (give or take a day or two)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment