HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most handsome and lovable little boy this mama knows!!! It's hard for mommy to believe that its already been a year since they put perfect
Mommy (and Daddy too)
ONLY milk drinker. No more formula for Mason Dale!!! For now I am still going to give him four bottles a day but I will slowly start taking a bottle away each meal time and will instead give him his sippy cup (filled with milk). Thinking his night time bottle will be the last to go. Tear. He picks and chooses when he wants to be a good eater or not. Loves meat, carbs, snacks, and dairy. Dislikes veggies and most fruits (the only fruits I can get him to eat are strawberries and grapes).
- Celebrated your first Christmas
- Sat on Santa's lap...(twice)...hated it both times.
- You love getting into any and every cupboard and trash can that you can anywhere and everywhere in our house. You keep momma on her toes.
- We found out (actually last month) that you were going to be a big brother. But God decided to call your little brother or sister home.
- You got your first battle scar from falling into the fireplace.
- Early December brought about some "warmer" weather which meant swing rides for Mason!!!
- You had your first real temp of 103 degrees.
- When home you do NOT (will not) wear socks.
- You like to stick your tongue out and be silly.
- You still like to pretend to clean.
- I've been told a time or two that you make the funniest of faces.
- You love pulling hair, hitting peeps in the face, and pulling off glasses. What a nice boy you are ;)
- You always do this thing of putting your hand in front of your face.
And just because I LOVE this picture...