Thursday, January 26, 2012

Because I Like These Kind of Things...

1. Were you named after anyone?
Nope. My middle name isn't even after anyone.

2. When was the last time you cried?
When my sweet RAINBOW baby was placed in my arms. Mmmm actually I cried on the drive home from the hospital too because I was just so stinkin happy TO BE GOING HOME WITH A BABY!!!

3. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes I do. And (not to pat myself on the back but...) many other peeps have told me that they like it too!!!

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
A toss up between turkey and ham. Turkey is healthier but I think I'm gonna have to go with ham.

5. Do you have kids?
Sure do. Three little angels in Heaven (Alayna Joy, Ella Adrianna, and Luke) and one little angel in my arms (Mason Dale).

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
I'm gonna go ahead and say YES!!! But IF and Loss most definitely changed me so I'm very thankful for the friends who have stuck with me for the long haul!!!

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
No.


8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes.

9. Would you bungee jump?
No thank you.


10. What is your favorite cereal?
I love cereal too much to just pick one so I'm gonna pick 3. In no specific order...Frosted Mini Wheats, Bran Flakes, and Wheat Chex.


11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I really do not have that many tie shoes (I like boots in the Winter and flats for Spring/Summer). But if I happen to have a pair of tie shoes on it just depends if I'm in a hurry or whether I feel like bending :)


12. Do you think you are strong?
I use to be but now...not so much. (I'm talking about physical strength here).


13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Again I don't have just ONE favorite so I'm gonna say it's a tie between Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookies 'n Cream, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.


14. What is the first thing you noticed about people?
Faces.


15. Red or pink?
Red. But I like pink too...just not hot or bright...unless its on my toes!!!

16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
Right now I just want to lose the last 17-20 (it fluctuates depending on time of day) pounds of baby weight. I would like to fit into my pre-pregnancy pants.


17. Who do you miss the most?
My children in Heaven but I also realize that if they were here...Mason wouldn't be.


18. What are you listening to right now?
The music on my blog and watching The King of Queens.


19. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Beach House.


20. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy Endings.


21. Hugs or kisses?
Depends on who's giving them.


22. What book are you reading now?
Do magazines count? I can't wait to get into a good book again but it might be a little bit before that happens.


23. Favorite sound?
Any sound (and I mean any) that comes from my baby boy.


24. What color is your house?
Tan with white trim.


25. What color is your car?
Up until a few weeks ago I would have said maroon but now I drive my hubby's truck (and he drives my car) so now I have to say black.

No comments:

Post a Comment