Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Hodge Podge of Mason

Even though the shirt was too big...daddy just had to have a picture of you sporting (one) of your first pieces of Michigan apparel!!!
GO BLUE!!!

Thanks for my shirt Aunt Courtney!!!

Mommy loves taking picture of me...me on the other hand...sometimes not so much...
getting so big

Thanks for finally dressing me mom.

My mommy really loves me...

 And I really love my mommy...
This is Mason's "I want booby to eat" face

Mommy is always a little too slow (to catch my cute little smile) so here are a few pics of me sorta smiling...


I generally don't mind tummy time...

 But sometime I get really lazy...

Children are a gift from the Lord... Psalm 127:3

4 comments:

  1. I just love his hair! And him! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Leland hates when I try to take naked pictures of him too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!!! I can see so much of you both in him - especially you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just so sweet! You look so happy! xx

    ReplyDelete