Saturday, January 14, 2012

One Year Later

It's hard to believe how much life can change in a year. But man oh man am I ever thankful its January 14, 2012 and NOT January 14, 2011. And this is why...its been ONE whole year since finding out our Rainbow baby (Luke) was no more. Believe me I will never EVER forget the day or the moment when we knew that our dreams were crashing down before us again. That ultrasound screen will forever haunt me. Hence, why never again will I go to an ultrasound appointment by myself. But 3 short long months later we were implanted again. And this time the implantation led us to our little miracle (Rainbow) boy...Mason Dale!!! 


"Weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning." Psalm 30:5. 

YES rejoicing does come in the morning!!!

5 comments:

  1. I think God sprinkeld extra cute on him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! Could he get any more adorable?!? SERIOUSLY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And rejoice we will! Love the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey, I am so happy for you! He is ADORABLE! All of your blogs have left me in tears! You're and amazing momma.. hope you enjoy your time off. :)
    p.s. I have your gift done (3 weeks ago. lol) Let me know when there is a good day to bring it to you. :)
    Kate DeRuiter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, am moved to tears in happiness for you. Thankful for the morning. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete