Friday, February 24, 2012

Will It Never Not Hurt

Last night while on Facebook I came across a baby announcement...a coworker of mine just found out (at what I believe was her 20 week ultrasound) that she is having twins...and twin girls at that. I read it to Brian and asked him...will it never not hurt? And he said probably not. Twin boys don't bother me. Boy/girl twins don't bother me. But it always stings when I hear of someone having twin girls.

But it pry doesn't help that today marks the two year anniversary of finding out we were pregnant with the girls. Yep...me and dates...I don't forget 'em. But February 24, 2010 was one of the best days of my life so why would I ever forget it.

Anyways here's a picture of my cutie pa-tootie...
who always brings a smile to my face!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey,
    I haven't commented on your blog before--I found it through Heather's blog. I have been following your story, as mine is similar (stillbirth, 8 week miscarriage). I am hoping that my story continues to follow, as I would love to get my rainbow baby next!

    Thank you for your honesty on this post. Sometimes I feel as if I am going crazy when I am hurt by other pregnancy announcements and I feel like I shouldn't be. It's not that I'm not happy for them, just sad for our family.

    Take care of that sweet little guy and give him an extra hug from me! (That's not meant to be internet creepy!:) )
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete