Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Life is So Very Precious

I just found out this morning that my blog friend Heather (and her husband Ben) lost (this weekend) what they had hoped would be their precious Rainbow Baby. My heart is so sad for them. And to top things off...April 3 is their little boy Isaac's 1 year angelversary. If only God could answer WHY. Another blog friend (Erin) lost her precious baby girl two weeks ago at only 19 weeks gestation. Both struggle with infertility. If only God could answer WHY. Praying for God's everlasting love to surround them both.

Joy Comes In The Morning
If you've knelt beside the rubble of an aching, broken heart
When the things you gave your life to fell apart
You're not the first to be acquainted with sorrow, grief, or pain
But the Master promised sunshine after rain

Hold on, my child, JOY comes in the morning
Weeping only lasts for the night
Hold on, my child, JOY comes in the morning
The darkest hour means dawn is just in sight

To invest your seed of trust in God 
in mountains you can't move
You have risked your life on things 
you cannot prove
But to give the things you cannot keep 
for what you cannot lose
Is the way to find the JOY God has for you

Hold on, my child, JOY comes in the morning
Weeping only lasts for the night
Hold on, my child, JOY comes in the morning
The darkest hour means dawn is just in sight.
William and Gloria Gaither

The nights of crying your eyes out...

...give way to days of laughter. Psalm 30:5

Trust in the Lord with all your heart... Proverbs 3:5a

3 comments:

  1. Makes me squeeze my boys that much tighter....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Heather's blog too. I was paralyzed when I saw her recent post. Thank you for your post. I look at your girls' pictures often. My oh, my they are so perfect Lindsey. I know I am blessed beyond measure to have my Jamie... my sweet "rainbow baby" that I didn't know would be my rainbow baby. Hugs and love to you and your sweet Mason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lindsey. So appreciative of your prayers and support.

    ReplyDelete