Monday, March 5, 2012

My Crafty Side

A few weeks back when Brian and I were at a friend's house I saw a tag blanket that our friend had just made for her husband. After seeing it I decided to make one for Brian with Michigan fleece fabric on one side and NY Yankees fleece fabric on the other. (His two favorite teams).

The finished product!!!

When I went to pick out the fabric for Brian's blanket (at one of my favorite stores...Hobby Lobby) I saw a tag blanket on display with Michigan fabric on one side and Michigan State fabric on the other. I thought it would be the perfect baby gift for my brother (a Michigan fan) and his wife's (a State fan) baby boy (due in approx 6 weeks). However, when I mentioned this to my mom...she said that someone had already made them a blanket like that. So much for my good idea. Instead, I decided to make Mason a blanket too...an ALL Michigan blanket (no State fans in this house).

My boys on their Michigan blankets.

Oh how I LOVE this face!!!

Perfectly sized for my little man!

2 comments:

  1. Love the blankies. :) GO BLUE! Rob said, "Wow, he looks like Brian!"

    ReplyDelete