Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving this beyond adorable little face!!!


I'm loving our new couch in our almost finished basement!!!


I'm loving this crazy warm weather!!! (Yesterday it reached 83 degrees which was a record high for Grand Rapids. Last record high was 74 degrees 120 years ago...whoa Nelly).


I'm loving that my blog friend Heather just announced that her Rainbow Babe is on the way!!! 

And I'm loving my Girl Scout's Thin Mint cookies!!!


What am I NOT loving...that I have to go back to work on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks. I saw your comment... was already planning on emailing you soon. I'd love to get together!

    Yay for cute Mason pics!

    And... we have a very similar couch. Love it!! DH and I fight over the super-comfy corner seat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, as always! And BOOOOO for going back to work:-)

    ReplyDelete