Friday, April 20, 2012

Liebster Blog Award



Earlier this week Mrs. Howard from The Howard Bunch gave me the Liebster Blog Award for up-and-coming bloggers (200 followers or less) that you think deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities.

Here's how this award process works...
Each nominee should:
Choose five blogs to give the Liebster Award to.
Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
Post the award on your blog.
List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.
Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
Share five random facts about yourself.

(1) I first met my husband when I was 13 years old (which would have made him 21). 
(2)  After a few dates I wasn't sure if Brian was the one. My mom and sister told me I would be crazy to end things. I went on a 8 day vacation and realized that I really missed him. 3 months later we were engaged!!! 
(3) I snort when I think something is really funny.
(4) I tore both my ACL's playing soccer. (I tore the left one during the first game of my Senior year and the right one in Jamaica while on a mission trip).
(5) I (along with the help of one of my older brother's friends) broke my little cousin's arm jumping on a trampoline. Talk about feeling bad. He was only 3 years old. I was 10. The friend was 16.

My Nominees:

(I couldn't tell how many followers a couple of you had so if you have more...oh well)!!!

1 comment:

  1. What an honor! I saw this when you posted and then forgot all about it:-) Thanks for thinking of me!

    Whew- 13, huh? Did you have a girl crush on him then?

    ReplyDelete