Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Ella Adrianna

Precious Child
by Karen Taylor-Good
In my dreams, you are alive and well
Precious child, precious child
In my mind, I see you clear as a bell
Precious child, precious child
In my soul, there is a hole
That can never be filled
But in my heart, there is hope
'Cause you are with me still

In my heart, you live on
Always there never gone

Precious child, you left too soon
Tho' it may be true that we're apart
You will live forever... in my heart

In my plans, I was the first to leave
Precious child, precious child

But in this world, I was left here to grieve
Precious child, my precious child
In my soul, there is a hole
That can never be filled
But in my heart there is hope
And you are with me still

In my heart you live on
Always there, never gone

Precious child, you left too soon, 
Tho' it may be true that we're apart
You will live forever... in my heart

God knows I want to hold you,
See you, touch you

And maybe there's a heaven
And someday I will again
Please know you are not forgotten until then

In my heart you live on
Always there never gone

Precious child, you left too soon
Tho' it may be true that we're apart
You will live forever... in my heart

Sweet Ella Adrianna,

How true it is that you my sweet girl will live forever in my heart. Its hard to believe that its already been two years since I last laid eyes on your beautiful little face.When I lost you there were days I truly thought I would never recover. Thankfully time does heal. But it never lets you forget. I was listening to a song the other day that I listened to numerous times after you (and Layna) were no longer here with mommy and daddy. And some of the words really hit me again...

We won't always know
Why seasons of life are so hard
But you are still God

Help me have faith in the knowledge
That your greater than what we go through
And when I reside in the valleys
Help me keep trusting in You

The how and when You are moving
Were not meant for me to decide
Again and again You are proving
You're there at just the right time

Ella I will never understand why we had to struggle so hard to have you only to lose you way too soon. But I know that as long as I keep trusting in God that He will never fail me. So thats what I do sweet girl...I keep trusting in THE ONE who is keeping you safe until mommy (and daddy) can join you up in Heaven. Oh sweet girl I can only imagine what it will feel like to wrap you up in my arms and be with you forever. I cannot wait for that day because oh what a glorious day that will be. But until then my sweet girl...Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

Love you with ALL of my (our) heart(s),
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment