Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy 1st (Earthly) Father's Day to my wonderful hubby!!! Hard to believe that 2 years ago (on Father's Day) we were fighting to keep our baby girls in my belly. I was home on bedrest and we were praying with every single minute that God would keep our baby girls safe. And He did. Just not in the way we meant. Then last year I announced here that we were once again expecting!!! And finally THIS YEAR Brian gets to really celebrate the joy of fatherhood. Brian you are an amazing hands on daddy and your little man loves you so MUCH (as does his mommy)!!!

Today was also special because we got to witness the baptism of my sweet little nephew Austin Ross Vugteveen. So a very special Happy 1st Father's Day to my big brother Brandon too!!!

My boys

Mason with Papa Vugteveen

Papa with ALL of his favorite little people.

Happy Father's Day to some of the BESTEST daddies around!!!
Front: Cole, Kylynn, Papa with Cambrey and Brinley, and Addisyn
Back: My bro-in-law Jason, Brian with Mason, my bro Jason with Easton, and my bro Brandon with Austin, 

We spent the afternoon relaxing inside until Mason woke up from his nap. Then it was off to visit Alayna and Ella before heading over to Grandpa and Grandma H's house to enjoy some late afternoon sun.

Daddy with 3 of his precious children

Papa fed you a bottle for the very first time and afterwards you cashed right out!!!

Mason and Papa Helmholdt

No comments:

Post a Comment