Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pictures Galore

In early May I won a free sitting session from KIS Photography. I decided use the free sitting for Mason's 6 month pictures. We ended up taking them yesterday (a week before he actually turns 6 month) but since he's already sitting like a big boy it worked out just fine doing them a touch early!!! Here's a few of my faves...

At this point Mason was getting a little fussy so mommy was trying to get him happy again...guess it worked!!!

And tonight we got in another photo session!!! But this time with Mason's Papa and Grandma and all his cousins. I cannot wait to see how they turn out!!! The session was a gift to my parents from me and my siblings (and all the spouses) in honor of my parent's 40th anniversary. I will be sure to share some of them when I get my hands on them. 

But this picture is too cute not to share. My niece Brinley is in the process of getting weaned off the bottle. Well she must not be too happy with the idea because she got a hold of Mason's and went to town. Good thing it was a formula bottle!!! And good thing it wasn't full.

Isn't she just the cutest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment