Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Grand Kidz Rock

Remembering me blogging about a picture session that we did with all the grandkids and my parents for their 40th anniversary? Well I got the pictures back on Monday and they are to die for!!! Thanks Brooke!!! (She also did my maternity and will be doing a family session as well as Mason's 9 month pictures in September). She takes EXCELLENT pictures for a super REASONABLE price.

My amazing parents!!!

My oldest brother's kids...Kylynn (6), Easton (23 mons), and Addisyn (4)

My other (older) brother's son...Austin (2.5 mons)

My only (but older) sister's kids...Cambrey (4.5), Brinley (1), and Cole (3)

And my lil stunner...Mason Dale (6 mons).

Grandma and her girls!!!

Grandpa and his boys!!!

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are awesome! Can't believe she got so many kids to look at the camera so many times! Photos to cherish, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete