Monday, August 27, 2012

Busy Boy

On the 27th of every month I get out my camera and do a photo shoot with Mase to celebrate his "monthly birthday." Over the past 7 months Mason (for the most part) has been very cooperative which has resulted in me having a hard time choosing THE cutest picture to post. But this month was a COMPLETELY different story. And here's why...

Within seconds of setting him down this is what he does...

So I decided to skip the chair this month and opted instead for the ground. Big mistake. He wouldn't stop playing with the vent.

So I moved him away from the vent towards his crib. Another mistake. The crib is something fun to pull himself up on 
And can you see the baby monitor in the background (to the left). Once he saw that he dropped to all fours and scurried over to the cord (he LOVES cords). *No picture of him crawling to the cord because mommy didn't want him electrocuted.*

So I put him in the crib thinking that would solve the problem. Nope...he just pulled himself up again. He would NOT sit still.

So someone may have "helped" him sit down. And someone else did NOT appreciate the help...

So I gave the ole basket a try. Definitely NOT a hit... 

So back to the ground we went. And I even let him have his paci. He wasn't impressed by my generosity. Nor by my "scream" to get him to look.  

Trying to crack a smile... 

Nope he would rather cry... 

At this point I was about ready to give up when I gave the "How big is Mason" a try. Success!!! (Kinda) 

But then he remembered what we were doing and started crying again (or was it my "scream" in trying to get him to look)...

Then I decided that his back side is super cute... 
 

And finally in a last ditch effort I decided to try (again) to get just one good pic... 

But Mason thought eating it was a better option. And to prevent any more tears I decided to just go with it.

And that folks wraps up his 8 Month photo shoot. Not the success I was hoping for. But oh well.

2 comments:

  1. that is the cutest! i love the pouty lips! ha, busy busy! you may never sit down again! so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I think the series of photos is better than *one* good photo any day... Shows his personality at 8 months old and beyond??? ;)

    ReplyDelete