Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ten On Tuesday

1. My husband is AMAZING. Yesterday was Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I had to work. And of course I completely forgot to tell Brian to light a candle at 7pm in honor of our three little angels Alayna, Ella, and Luke. I had such a busy day at work that when I finally got home (after 8pm) I didn't give the candle lighting a second thought. I did notice that Brian had the candle lit but I was busy loving on Mason (I miss my baby like crazy when I go a WHOLE day without seeing him) that I didn't think much about it. But then this morning it all hit me. Brian NEVER lights candles. And I mean NEVER. Yesterday at 7pm was when (for the past 2 years) we lit a candle in honor of our babies. So I emailed my hubby this morning and asked if he had indeed lit the candle in honor of our three children in heaven. And his answer was YES!!!

2. This boy is T-R-O-U-B-L-E...

He thinks he is unstoppable!!! But we came up with another solution.

3. Hard to believe that we are quickly approaching the girls due date (again). It's a date I will never EVER forget. But in case some of you have its...November 4, 2010. The thing is...I know that they would have been born well before their due date so October 14 is another date thats always in the back of my mind. This date is always in the back of my mind because on October 14 (2010) I would have been 37 weeks pregnant and my doctor at that time had told me he would not let me go past 37 weeks. So yeah...we should have celebrated Layna and Ella's 2nd birthday this past Sunday. Now thats crazy!!!

4. Please remember this fellow blogger as she mourns the loss of her hubby. When I read her blog post I just lost it. Sometimes life isn't fair. (((Hugs and prayers))) to this family!!!

5. I got our family pictures back this past Friday. Brooke did an AMAZING job!!! I had such a hard time picking out which ones to frame. Here's just a few for your viewing pleasure...

(Sorry that a few turned into ELEVEN)!!!

6. Loving my new wall...

Just need to add a little flare to the left side (above the picture of Mason). Thinking about a little shelf. But we shall see!!!


7. I am OBSESSED with this little blue-eyed boy...


He is such a gift from God. And you better believe that I tell him that every.single.day!!!

8. What is my latest excuse for not blogging nearly as much. Creative Memories (ONLINE style)!!! As soon as Mason goes down for a nap I am typically glued to my computer trying to get as many pages done as possible. It's SO addicting.

9. Yesterday at work I had one of those "ah hah" moments. I was talking with a patient and her mother when the little girl said something about her big sister. I knew from earlier conversations that this little girl was the oldest of three so I kinda looked at the mom and she said well we're really open with our children about the fact that we lost our first daughter at 22 weeks. We went on to have a really awesome conversation and as I was leaving I said to my patient...I sure hope my little boy talks about his big sisters just like you talk about yours. So so so special!!!

10. And once again I can't think of a number 10...maybe I should just start calling this post Nine on Tuesday???

1 comment:

  1. Love your family pics!! Your wall looks super cute and has me thinking I should do the same! And I think if Meg and Mase got together it would be double trouble for sure! We try to make "baby jails" with stools and chairs too. :)

    ReplyDelete