Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween & Happy Bday Daddy!!!

Happy 1st Halloween my little M&M!!! Since we don't go all out on Halloween our day was just like any other day. But at night we headed over to my parents (with the rest of the fam) for a lasagna and (Pizza Hut) breadsticks dinner (YUM). The big bummer of the night was that the weather was kinda yucky but we made the best of it anyways. After dinner my mom, sister's fam and Brian, Mase, and I headed over to my in-law's neighborhood to do a little trick-or-treating. Mason just sat in the wagon and watched his cousins load up on candy!!! Can't wait until he can actually enjoy Halloween next year.
  
Trying their best to hang on to the ladybug and M&M
(Fireman...Skeleton...Ladybug...Merida...Fairy...Witch...M&M...Bear)
And the ladybug escaped!!!

And today happens to be my wonderful husband's birthday so our little boy had a message for his daddy...
Love You Babe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment