- How is it February already? On Sunday I thought about how I should do a 13 month post on Mason but I was lazy and obviously didn't.
- Hard to believe on Sunday it will be ONE month since the actually miscarriage AND a month and a half since we found out we lost our sweet baby. But time (and life) just keeps ticking away.
- I've been keeping super busy by working an extra 12 hour shift a week (
yea!!!). Of course those extra shifts are typically a Saturday. And lets just say the hubby would NEVER want me to work weekend option =)
- I've decided that play dates are a MUST (to keep busy) this winter. Thankful for friends, neighbors, and siblings children that Mason enjoys playing with!!!
Mason with his cousin Austin
- Thankful that Mason has been healthy the WHOLE month of January. Now I'm praying I didn't just jinx
- Excited for a low key Super Bowl Sunday this year. Brian said that he just wanted to stay home and actually (get to) watch the game this year. I still felt like having Super Bowly kinda foods so chicken wings and meatballs will still be prepared!!! YUM!!!
- I'm sporting a "new" vehicle these days!!! Finally. (We were still driving around my college car as our second vehicle). But Brian's parents gave us an awesome offer that could NOT be refused. So I am now driving around their old Toyota Highlander and very happy about it!!!
- After a snow free December Michigan is finally getting
somelots of SNOW.