Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ten On Tuesday

1. Loving the GREAT outdoors...
2. Mason's 1st haircut...
BEFORE:
DURING:
AFTER:
My handsome BOY!!!

3. I find trash in the strangest of places...
(This happens to be Mason's closet)

4. Mason's new (and naughty) trick...
(Climbing on furniture)

5. Mason LOVES cousin time...and since my mom does a lot of baby-sitting and since I only work 2 days a week...if I happen to have the day off when my mom is baby-sitting to her house Mase and I go.
Playing house with Brinley and Cole.
Teaching Austin a new trick...climbing up the stairs.
Jumping on the bed at Grandma's house with Addi, Easton, and Kylynn.

6. Last week I baby-sat my nephew for half a day and I got a chuckle out of the boys. I turn around for one second and they exchanged paci's. Which is typically all fine and dandy BUT Mason spiked a temp that night and threw up the following morning.

7. As I just mentioned (in #6) Mason had his first throw-up episode. So sad. He started with a cold last week Tuesday. And then spiked a 101.5 temp Thursday night. And then threw up at 5:45am the following morning. Some more temps, one more throwing up episode, and a few loose stools all occurred before he finally was back to his normal self on Monday morning. But then I got word that my little nephew spiked a temp Sunday night. Sorry about passing on the germs buddy. 

8. Again I turn around for one second and he unrolls the WHOLE toilet paper roll...

9. Mason's favorite new activity..."hiding" in his closet...

10. Excited for date night this coming Friday night. Brian and I NEVER go out just the two of us (since Mason came that is). If we do go out (without Mason) it's always with friends. So here's to a fun night out whatever we decide to do with JUST THE TWO OF US!!!

2 comments:

  1. Easton loves to hide in his closet too, I love when they discover the hiding business out, super cute! So glad you two are getting out on a DATE night! Have fun with whatever you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just caught up on your blog. For some reason I wasn't getting updates in my dashboard. Mason is such a cutie and sounds just as energetic as my Ashton! Glad to hear that you had a good appt with Dodds. Praying that everything goes well with this cycle and that you are once again blessed with a healthy pregnancy and baby in your arms. Enjoy your date night out tonight- we get one too!

    ReplyDelete