Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ten On Tuesday

1. Mason had the vomits this past weekend. Sucked big time. It all started Thursday night into Friday. And it lasted a good chunk of our night. He was so weak and tired that he couldn't even sit up by himself to throw up. My poor poor baby.

2. Guessing this is how he got the vomits...

This is Mason trying to escape laying on the floor in a Target dressing room. Whoops. Guess I won't be letting him lounge on anymore floors this flu season!

3. Hubby got the vomits (along with some diarrhea) Monday morning at 2am. Here's to hoping I am NOT next to catch the bug.

4. I really really really do NOT want to catch the bug because I'm actually having a minor surgery (a hysteroscopy) tomorrow. About a month or so ago I had a sonohysterogram done (to check out the lining of my uterus) and go figure they saw an abnormality (on the lining of my uterus). Praying its something simple like a polyp or an adhesion and not something more invasive like a fibroid. Surgery is at 3:30 in the afternoon. I would truly appreciate your prayers!!!

5. Mason LOVES helping mommy empty the dishwasher...

6. Brian and I broke our bed Friday morning. And before you start jumping to any conclusions...let me explain. After a very long night (Thursday night with Mason's pukes). I wanted to DEEP clean our bedroom which included moving our bed. (Our bed has not been moved since we moved into our house 4 years and 3 months ago). So we counted to three and pulled. Nothing. We counted to three again. And something definitely happened...just wasn't that the bed had moved. Instead we broke/pulled the foot board right off the base of our bed. Thankfully the hubby is a handyman and our bed was fixed (with just one stop to the hardware store) by late afternoon.

Watching Daddy work...
Of course he goes for the one "off limits" tool...
Trying to squeeze under the bed frame...
And since that wasn't working...he thought he would try going over...
 And finally settled on simply walking around the bed...

7. I am almost too embarrassed to admit that after putting Mason to bed last night (at 7pm) that Brian and I were in bed for the night too. Me on my computer blogging. Brian being sick. What a life!!!

8. Early last week I added money into our paypal account. (I wanted to buy a purse off Etsy and Brian had his eye on some DVDs (on Amazon) for Mason. On Friday I bought my purse. Then a few hours later I bought something for someone else. Later I was showing Brian my purchases and he was like hope there was enough money in the account because I bought a few DVDs for Mason yesterday. At first I thought he was joking but he most definitely was not. I logged in to paypal and was very relieved to see that we had a 0.67 cent balance!!!

9. Grandpa (Vugteveen) thinks he can hide his computer from Mason. But truth is he's way too smart...
 

10. LOVE this...

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for you for surgery...Sorry, I did laugh about your bed situation! Only you guys. :) I love how intense Mason is watching Brian. So cute! Amazing how smart those little bugs are with getting their hands on all things electronic. :) Great verse and so true.

    ReplyDelete