Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ten On Tuesday

1. Loving my new chevron purse and my new striped swimsuit!!! I had been using the same purse for the last few years so after seeing my sister's new purse I decided that it was time for me to upgrade. Funny thing is even though I didn't ask her what Etsy site she bought her purse from I ended up buying my purse from the same seller. Oh well at least the colors are reversed!!! And as for swimsuit shopping...hate it!!! But love when I find one that I like and that fits good.
 

2. Instead of "Where's Waldo" lets do how many electronics can you find in this picture? If you look closely you will see an iPhone, a tablet, a cellphone, a home phone, and a remote control (oh and a clock or two in the background). Can you say...Mason was IN his glory!!!

3. I apologize if you ever get a missed call or a really strange message from me...Mason loves my phone!!! 

4. This is what happens if your child puts a strawberry down his back (without you knowing)...
So yeah I had NO idea he had done this until I was trying to get him ready for bed and saw this red spot on his onesie. At first I was like "what in the world" and then I remembered that he had had strawberries for dinner so I looked down his onesie and sure enough...found the one he was "trying" to save for later!!!

5. I was watching my nephew Easton (a morning) last week and as a treat for the boys my sister-in-law brought over two Krispy Kreme donuts. Think they were enjoying them? Oh yea!!!

6. Mason (and I) had a super fun Friday. We spent a good chunk of it at my parent's house. My mom was watching four of my nieces/nephews so I brought Mason over so he could play with his cousins. And play they did!!! The boy took a stellar nap in the afternoon and then at night we had some friends from church over. They have a little boy 5 months older than Mason (and a 1 month old little girl). At first Weston was a little leery of Mason but by the end of the night they were best buds...hugging each other like crazy. Fun times!!!
(Playing trucks with cousin Austin)

7. Our fun continued on Saturday when I got my WHOLE on-call shift canceled (that would be 12 hours worth)!!! Plus we all slept in until 8am. It was a great start to my day. Then we went out for breakfast with my in-laws and afterwards headed over to their house so my mother-in-law could cut Mason's hair. Next on the agenda was a little shopping. Gap Outlet...everything 40% off and in my email on Friday I got $10 (free and clear) to Kohl's. Seriously who doesn't love to shop. It can make any weekend GREAT!!! The rest of the day/night was spent relaxing, blogging, and playing!!!

8. If any of you have a Costco membership. Buy the Greek Yogurt Jalapeno Dip. It's soooo GOOD!!! (Even Mase loves it).

9. Like I mentioned above Mason got his 2nd haircut this past week (but by Grandma H this time). Guessing every 4 weeks from here on out. Its just crazy how fast boys hair grows...

10. This morning Mason was walking around with one paci in his mouth and another in his hand. Before I could take one of them away he had already "hidden" (aka...lost) one of them. After throwing in a load of laundry I asked him where he put the other paci. He pointed at his laundry hamper. I looked inside...didn't see anything...and proceeded to move it out of the laundry room. I got down on my hands and knees to see if he stuffed it under something. No such luck. Walked out of the laundry room...again asked Mase where he had put it...and he again points to the hamper. This time I stuck my hand in and felt along the bottom...(there is a hole in the hamper). And sure enough it had gone through the hole and was in fact IN the hamper. Guess I should have listened to him the first time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! He is such a ham :) What a little smartie pants!

    ReplyDelete