Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ten On Tuesday

1. We had yet another play date this past Thursday. I cannot say enough how much I LOVE play dates. They tire Mase out and I get to "sit" and chat with my friends!!! Although Rhys and Mase were getting a little too friendly at this particular play date...
But then Rhys went into attack mode. Gotta love boys!!!

Since the boys will not let us take their picture anymore...we decided to throw the mommies in too!!! How fun is this!!!
Melissa with Lawson (6 weeks), Me and Mase (15 months), Rhys (16 months...Rach's youngest), Cohen (19 months...Melis' oldest), Rachel with Jude (almost 3 yr), Gretchen with Levi (6 months), and Karie with Tenley (6 months).

2. Thursday (afternoon) my mother-in-law took me (and Mase) shopping so I could pick out some new spring digs for Mason. She had a 40% to Gap!!! End results...my little man is going to be one styling dude!!!

3. And then to top Thursday off at night I went to my first Origami Owl jewelry party. Cute stuff. Just a little pricey. Fun though because there are so many different pieces to create a necklace "your story."  I ended up keeping my fairly simple and the total cost was still $38.16 (for 3 pieces). Happy Mother's Day to me!!!

4. Mason is BEYOND obsessed with Mickey Mouse Club House...this is him while I was showering and getting ready a day last week...yes he stood watching Mickey for (basically) 30 minutes straight!!!

5. Who else is DONE with winter? I am SOOO ready for spring. So much so that I've pulled out my flats. The tops of my feet may be a wee bit chilly but oh well.

6. I've made two out of the three recipes that I posted two weeks ago and both were a success!!! Love me some Pinterest!!! (Saving the Bunny Bait for Easter).

7. How bummed am I that I lost the flower on my (new) purse. One day it was there and the next it wasn't. Sad thing is I have NO idea how (it was PINNED on) it fell off or when it fell off.

8. From Jesus Calling (March 23):
I AM a God of both intricate detail and overflowing abundance. When you trust the details of your life to Me, you are surprised by how thoroughly I answer your petitions. I take pleasure in hearing your prayers, so feel free to bring Me all your requests. The more you pray, the more answers you can receive. Best of all, your faith is strengthened as you see how precisely I respond to your specific prayers.

Because I am infinite in all My ways, you need not fear that I run out of resources. Abundance is at the very heart of who I AM. Come to me in joyful expectation of receiving all you need--and sometimes much more! I delight in showering blessings on My beloved children. Come to me with open hands and heart, ready to receive all I have for you.

LOVE!!! Just what I needed to read.

9. If you're in a laughing mood. This picture makes me laugh every time I see it...

10. And so does this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment