Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Angel Abby Grew Her Wings

I posted my Ten on Tuesday early this morning and after it was posted received this message...

The kindest, sweetest, most amazing person we will ever know passed away this morning at 5:13am. We have been so blessed to be called her momma and dada and to call her our daughter. Abigail fought cancer for over half of her life. She taught us to love, laugh, and to be better spouses, people, and parents. We were able to be with her until the very end.
Abby passed away peacefully in her mommy and daddy's arms at home. We were able to tell her how much we loved her. She showed us what strength truly is, we can never thank her enough. Abby, rest in peace sweet angel, there is no more cancer or pain where you are. You will always be loved and missed by your mommy and daddy.

Please be in prayer for Brandon and Kelli as they mourn the loss of their precious baby girl. She was just short of 23 months. My heart aches for them. I cannot imagine the pain and sadness they feel. But praising God that sweet Abby is now running in the fields of heaven free of any pain and suffering. And I'm pretty sure she already has at least four friends!!!

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

2 comments:

  1. My heart is torn for Abby's parents. Prayers for them as they walk the road of loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So incredibly sad. Keeping them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete