Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ten On Tuesday

1. A fellow IVFer had a quote on her blog the other day and I thought how true...
"It's easy to think that the pain of infertility and miscarriage will go away once you have your take home baby, but it doesn't. It is easier to bear, absolutely, but it doesn't go away. Not completely."
2. Loved this...

3. The next LeBron James...

4. I've straightened my hair a few times since getting my haircut a few weeks back. Unreal how many compliments I have gotten each and every time I have straightened it...on the straightness, shortness, and high-lightedness. People sure do know how to make a girl feel good!!!

5. Unreal the amount of rain we have gotten this April. Houses flooded. Streets flooded. Highway on and off ramps closed. Schools closed. Cars abandoned in "lakes." Lakes of water everywhere. It has simply been unreal and to be honest...enough is ENOUGH!!!

6.  His new favorite activity...

7.  This boy isn't a huge fan of many fruits but we can now add apples to the list...
"Taking an apple from Mase is like taking a candybar from a fat kid." Said Mason's father. Sure made me chuckle!!!

8. We were playing outside today when Mase picked something up from the garage floor. I told him to bring it to mommy. Know what he brought me? A hard DEAD worm. Gross.

9. Brian's grandma passed away on Sunday. (She was 92 years old). So back on the road we go. (His grandma lived in Wisconsin). We're road-trippin it down Wednesday afternoon and will head home just 24 hours later. Crazy fast. Especially with a 16 month old. Praying for a smooth ride cause that's a lot of driving in a short amount of time. And this morning the hubster sent me the obituary link and I almost started crying when it said that she was preceeded in death by her two great granddaughters. So sweet. Never forgotten. Makes this mommy happy.

10. How is it that today is the LAST day of April? And we've had like two nice days. Praying May brings the warmer weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment