Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy Three Year Angelversary

Tonight we celebrated Alayna and Ella's third birthday with family. I had originally only invited the grandparents (like last year) but then my sister called and asked if her family could come. Of course I said yes. The only reason I didn't invite the whole fam is because its such a busy time of the year and I didn't want to fill up their schedules more so. But I LOVE that they want to come. Makes me happy that they want to help us celebrate our angel babies. After talking to my sister I invited one of my brothers and his fam too (the other brother and his fam are on vacation) so almost the whole family helped us celebrate. We kept it simple as always but it was a nice evening. We released balloons at the cemetery and then drove to a nearby park for cupcakes, ice cream, and play time!!!
Three years later and very blessed
Some of the gang
Up Up Up and Away
Mason didn't want to release his balloon =)
Happy Birthday to my forever baby girls!!!
Cole, Austin, Cambrey, and Mason 
And the yummy cupcakes!

1 comment:

  1. Bummed we missed the festivities! Can't believe it has been 3 years!

    ReplyDelete