Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summer Busy-Summer Camping

Wow I can hardly believe we're at the end of June already. And no I did not miss Alayna's birthday (on the 24th). We were camping (and I do NOT have an iPhone to post anything). And I've been so busy lately that I have had NO time to blog anyways. 

But to be truly honest this year was different than the last two years (anniversaries). Different as in easier. Time has certainly healed my broken heart. Mason has done wonders for this mama's soul. He is the absolute love of Brian and I's lives. We are so thankful that God brought this child. This MIRACLE into our lives. Yes we still mourn and miss our girls but God doesn't make mistakes. My girls are with their heavenly Father in Glory and someday Brian and I will not only see but hold them again. And what a beautiful and wonderful day that will be!!!

And on to our camping adventure...

Ever since I was oh maybe four or five years old my family has gone camping to Holland State Park over the Fourth of July. However, this year we decided to switch things up and go to Muskegon State Park instead. We went last weekend (for four nights)!!! And let me just say (in my opinion) it was a good choice. The trek down to the busy Holland beach over the Fourth was too much. And with kids needing naps this was the way to go!!! And the fact that the weather was wonderful (except for the last day) made the trip that much more enjoyable.
Bike rides galore...
Mason and cousin Austin just hanging out...
Driving Papa's boat...
My beach STUD!!!
Digging on the beach with cousins and Papa...
Mason and Brinley
All ready for a boat ride
Me and my Mama!!!
My loves
Me and my boy
Watching the big boat come in...
Another family shot...
He loved his chocolate cupcake...
Mason and Cambrey.
Flying a kite with daddy...
Melt my heart!!!
"Big" cousin Brinley helping Mase with his shoe =)
Mase and I after enjoying some ice cream...

No comments:

Post a Comment